Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Quilting for Joan and Cat.....................


Hello, I hope you are all well wherever you are in the world, some places are doing better than others. Lets have some quilty eye candy to cheer ourselves up shall we? 




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 43" x 55"
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Wonder Newsprint - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - At Hashtag.
Threads - Glide.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 71" x 81"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Snail Trail.
Threads - Glide.



Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 44" x 55"
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Hawthorn.
Threads - Glide.



Quilt Information:

Pattern - Wash Your Paws by Wooley Petals.
Measurements - 62" x 62"
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Like a Fox.
Threads - Glide.


               I hope this was a cheerful place to be for a moment is time.....take care out there!

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed it. The "at hashtag" design is very clever. And Snail Trail is really fun. I like that on each of these linear quilts you have juxtaposed curves to break up all the lines.
    Hawthorn is a pretty pattern, and Like a Fox is cute. I can see the foxes on some of the fabrics in the center.
    Do you keep a count of how many different E2E designs you have, or are you afraid to know? :)
    I really like the Einstein quotation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilts once again with your magic worked on them Leeanne, love the newsprint backing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some pretty eye candy Leeanne. I LoVe that newsprint backing of yours. Also love the Fox quilting pattern - such a great variety of E2E designs. xx

    ReplyDelete