My bloggy/ workmate/Round Robin/ OCC (obsessive compulsive crumber) friend Raewyn (http://stitchingfarmgirl.blogspot.com) nominated me for the Versatile Bloggy Awards!
It is a really nice thing to do and very appropriate as Raewyn was the one who encouraged and help me start a blog.(If you haven't already visited Raewyn's place, please do as she makes some lovely inspiring things.)
Blogging is very inspiring and I often find when looking at some blogs it is like I am looking at a lovely glossy magazine. You 'meet' some really kind, funny, helpful and like minded people.It is always a buzz to find a new comment and of course a new follower.
I find my blog is a great way to document my work as professional quilter, with a touch of my own bits and bobs I manage to make.
These awards come with 'conditions' -
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself on the post.
3. Pass the award to 15 bloggers that you think deserve it.
4.Contact all the bloggers you have picked for the award.
Now the hard part 7 things about myself! (I will try and make this part interesting)
1. When I was little I wanted to be Magnum PI when I grew up.
2. Three years ago I took up learning the Double Bass...I wasn't very successful, as every time I was practicing I was thinking about patchwork!
3. I went to Brownies when I was a child and loved it.
4. I have three cats all with Human names.
5. I belonged to my College Clay Target Shooting Team.
6. I was taken to the principal's office at the age of 14 for kissing my boyfriend on the school field.
7. At the age of 8 my friend and I shaved our legs with no water or soap!!
If you haven't already popped over to 'met' these wonderful bloggers, I suggest you do :-)