Thursday, August 2, 2012



"Puttin' on the Ritz" by Bunny Hill. This is the fabric range. Designed by Kerryn, owner of The Country Yard
Kerryn completed the stitchery designs using Cottage Garden Threads.
So as you can see the photo's are not going to win any prizes. I did some custom quilting on the stitchery blocks, straight lines on the blocks with RicRac & the remainder has an all over swirl/paisley design.

This is a lovely, super soft flannelette cot quilt. I did a allover design of swirls using Gunold variegated thread.
Once again bad photo's :-/

This weekend Whangarei Patchwork & Quilters has their 25th Exhibition. The Counrty yard is one of the merchants on site. If you are in the area you might fancy popping in for a look.




P.S apologies for the dull photo's. (if you click on the photo's they are much better)


 

3 comments:

  1. I love your machine-quilting, Leeanne. You make such lovely patterns.
    I'd love to come and see the anniversary in Whangerai, but unfortunately is to far away for me (LOL). I see "my" Lynette A. cussion, I got the pattern yesterday. The spoolcussion is lovely, also!
    Have a nice anniversary-day!!!
    Love, Cisca

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know . . . if it was Tsunamis Ballet exams I would have made a trip North

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the Bunny Hill quilt today at the exhibition - and it's lovely in person, the fabrics are really beautiful and a lot less 'pink' in the quilt. 'Course the quilting finishes it off nicely...;)

    ReplyDelete