Saturday, August 25, 2018

Edge to edge quilting...................


Today I have four quilts that all had E2E quilting. The two rail fence plaid quilts for Kerryn worked well teamed up together as twins, loaded and quilted together, Jules' huge log cabin quilt only just fitted and Jane's sampler quilt was refresh-ling modern. Enjoy the photo's.................................

 



Quilt information:

Pattern - Rail Fence - The Country Yard
Measurements - 54" x 63"
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E - "Mesmerize"
Threads - Madeira AeroQuilt
Binding - Binding Attached (The Full Quiltmekiwi Binding Service)




Quilt information:

Pattern - Log Cabin.
Measurements - 98" x 114"
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E - "Modern Squares"
Threads - Glide.




Quilt information:

Pattern - Sisters Ten Sampler - By Anne Marie Chany.
Measurements - 79" x 79"
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E - "Espalier".
Threads - Glide.

On a personal note I said farewell to my Dad this week, a sad week, but I'm happy for him he is in peace now.


9 comments:

  1. My you have been busy Leeanne. Beautiful work on beautiful quilts. I was sorry to hear of your sad loss. It is hard when your wish is for more pain but such sadness in the leaving.....sending you hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The E2E on the sister's sampler quilt is lovely , thank you Leeanne..it has given it the finish I was looking for...the thread pops just the right amount to make the blocks float in the negative space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear of your loss. My Dad has been gone less than two years and I do still miss him. But like you, I am grateful he is at peace.
    I really like the designs you put with each quilt, but especially Mesmerize. It grabs me every time I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry Leeanne, my Dad left in 1987, but the loss is still huge. No pain,but a huge hole they leave. I hope the happy memories of your earlier days together will always be there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely quilts & quilting Leeanne!! Love the photo of the quilts rolled up on the Hot Chilli Chair!!! Really nice photo of your Dad ... hope you've got that one in a frame in your lovely Home.
    Just off outside to stir my worm tea .........................

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending lots of loving hugs to comfort you.

    The quilt are awesome as always. You inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very sorry to hear of your Dad's passing Leeanne, but good to hear he is now at peace. That is a wonderful photo of him.
    The quilts and quilting are wonderful as always, you do such beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you have lots of wonderful memories to comfort you. Such large quilts this time. Beautiful quilting to finish them off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear about your Dad. That's tough.
    I got to see Jane's quilt IRL and it's come up so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete