Monday, November 12, 2018

Quilting for Marcelle & Rachel


I am seeing Meadowland quilts all over Instagram, it seems to stitch up well using a range of fabrics, or like Marcelle scrappy! Rachel has been busy also. Check them out....................




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Meadowland Quilt - By Then Came Jane
Measurements - 64" x 80"
Batting - Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Newsprint - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Mesmerize.
Threads - Glide.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 62" x 88"
Batting - Black Cotton Blend - Purchased from me.
Backing - Black Swirl - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Resplendent.
Threads - Glide.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - True North - By Northland Bernina for the 2015 Northern Shop Hop.
Measurements - 41" x 45"
Batting - Wool/Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Cream Butterflies - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Rotorua.
Threads - Glide.

Thank you for stopping by......................

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilts and quilting Leeanne, fitting quilting pattern for the True North shop hop quilt!!
    The Meadowland quilt pattern is great also. Happy Quilting xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Leeanne ... that mesmerise is quite eyecatching I think & really suits that Meadowland style quilt. Love the Northland inspired one! Are the pictures panels or all pieced together??

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is that Mesmerize again, which really does mesmerize me. :)
    Rotorua is a really pretty pattern, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilts and quilting Leeanne, love that Rotorua pattern. The Northland quilt is stunning, such iconic NZ places.

    ReplyDelete
  5. More beautifully quilted quilts Leeanne - Mesmerize just fascinates me each time I see it, the Rotorua patterns suites the pictorial quilt to a T.

    ReplyDelete