Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Diana and Deb's quilts....................


          I'm delighted to share these three lovely quilts each one different from the other.







Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 53" x 52"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Red Sprig - Purchased from me.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide.



Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 50" x 58"
Batting - Wool/Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Avocado.
Threads - Superior's thread Fantastico.



Quilt Information:

Pattern - Grandmothers Garden - English paper piecing.
Measurements - 76" x 87"
Batting - Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Feather Swirls.
Threads - Glide.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Christmas quilt is stunning! I am impressed that you thought to put the feathered wreaths over the dark logs. I don't know that I would have seen that area as a "block". It looks so good!!
    I think Avocado was an excellent choice for the wacky squares within the squares.
    The Feather Swirl design looks so pretty on the Grandmother's Flower Garden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love how you have custom quilted the Christmas Quilt & made the Santa look as if he is standing in snow!! Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the quilters is all ready for Christmas with her Santa quilt!

    ReplyDelete