Tuesday, May 7, 2019

JoEllen and Catherine's quilts & a personal finish for me.........................


               These two quilts are worlds apart, both in style and how I quilted them.






Quilt Information:

Pattern - Oklahoma.
Measurements - 65" x 80"
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 107" x 107"
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Elipse.
Threads - Glide.






A personal finish for me.....................

Pattern - Aquamarina by Donna Ward.
Measurements - 31" x 31"
Batting - Wool
Backing - Alison Glass fabric.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide & Fantastico.

This is a foundation paper pieced quilt.

5 comments:

  1. Like the second quilt - looks like a very ornate old floor. Your quilt is fun, especially with the coloured stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow look at that texture on your Aquamarina quilt! Fantastic quilting on all the quilts as usual 😆

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much detail in the Oklahoma quilt...that song is in my brain again!!! 🙁
    Love your quilt, the bright colours and the quilting is beautiful Leeanne, the coloured thread looks great on the borders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful details in your custom quilting, as always (how does an Oklahoma quilt end up in your neck of the woods?)
    And that is a really fun pattern you quilted on the second quilt. Is it a new one? I don't recall seeing it before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooopsy missed this post!! While the Oklahoma quilt is not really my cuppa, I can appreciate all the work & detail in it. But I love, love your own quilt & it really pops out at you.

    ReplyDelete