Friday, June 7, 2019

Delwynne and Shari's quilts.


              Hello, today we have two very different quilts, take a look.........................




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Sun Bonnet Sue and Sam - source unknown to me.
Measurements - 44" x 49"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Cream Butterflies - Purchased from me.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide.





Quilt Information:

Pattern - Scrappy Squares - Source unknown to me.
Measurements - 79" x 79"
Batting - Wool - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting -E2E Quilting  - Geo Tiles.
Threads - Glide.
Binding - The Full Quiltmekiwi Binding Service.

I have recently added two more quilts to my Etsy Shop, I love you to take a look!
Quiltmekiwi Etsy Shop.




4 comments:

  1. Two lovely quilts and quilting Leeanne, love the little branch and leaf for the bird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunbonnet Sue & Sam is such a traditional pattern ... quite timeless really. Love the colours & fabrics used in the scrappy squares one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely quilts and your quilting on the second one is so very different, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet Sunbonnet Sue and Sam quilt.
    That Geo Tiles design looks like it was made just for that quilt. Kind of like getting a custom look from an E2E design.

    ReplyDelete