Monday, December 23, 2019

The Last Customer Quilts for 2019


Here are my last three! What a great year it has been, so many new customers and my loyal regular customers who keep entrusting me and coming back, I really appreciate you ALL! You help me to continue doing what I love and together we make a great time.

Now for the last three of the year...................






Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown table runner name.
Measurements - 20" x 45"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide.



Quilt Information:

Pattern - Rail Fence.
Measurements - 47" x 54"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Cream Swirls - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Square Pegs in Round Holes.
Threads - Glide.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 106" x 112" (the reason there is no full photo!)
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Modern Eggs.
Threads - Glide.

Thank you so much for following along on my quilting journey. If you want to keep seeing what I'm up to you can always pop over to my Facebook page and Instagram.



                                       Wishing you all a safe and joyful Holiday season!

3 comments:

  1. Love the runner, and a Very Happy Christmas to you further north.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the saying. Beautiful quilting once again Leeanne, love the runner and the last quilt, what a lot of happy brightness that is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very happy Christmas and I wish you all the best for the coming year.

    ReplyDelete