Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Quilting for Christine, Kerry & Thea......................


    Four more fabulous quilts for you to feast your eyes on and perhaps gather inspiration from.
          As usual I can ONLY take credit for the quilting, take your time and enjoy!

Christine's two quilts loaded together on the same backing and batting.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Good Night Sleep Tight - By The Country Yard.
Measurements - 33" x 38"
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Stars on a String.
Threads - Glide.



Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me - by Tulis Textiles.
Measurements - 70" x 84"
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Totally Mod Circles.
Threads - Glide.



Quilt Information:

Pattern - Country Animals by The Birdhouse.
Measurements - 30" x 39"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Grey Twister - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Meander.
Threads - Glide.
Binding - The Full Quiltmekiwi Binding Service.

I have noticed Blogger is going to change or we can go with the change? I choose to do nothing - AKA bury my head in the sand....it's the too hard basket. What are you fellow bloggers choosing to do?

2 comments:

  1. All different, and each one a delight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilts and quilting once again Leeanne, love the animals in the last one.
    Yes, well I have tried the new interface (as you know) and think I can manage it, I think I have fixed the comments problem by moderating each comment, couldn't find another way. I wish things would be just left alone.

    ReplyDelete