Saturday, October 24, 2020

Angela's Teddy Quilt and two charity quilts


Welcome back for another quilting eye candy fix. 
I have Angela's stunning hand embroidered teddy bear quilt and two quilts I quilted for charity.


 





Quilt Information:

Pattern - Sew Sweet by Libby Richardson.
Measurements - 56" x 56"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Cream Floral - Purchased from me.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide.

                                              Here are the two quilts I quilted for Charity.





Julie made this pretty quilt to gift to her local charity of choice. I used "Precious" E2E Quilting design.



The Marsden Material Girls made this huge quilt which is being gifted to a family that had a house fire. The quilt was so big I could only fit 2/3rds of it in the photo! I use "Full Feathers" enlarged.

                                           Until next time quilting friends, remember the following:


7 comments:

  1. wow gorgeous quilts! your quilting is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilts Leeanne....love the teddies quilt x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always a nice job on the E2E designs, but I couldn't stop staring at the gorgeous custom work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 pretty quilts! Your custom work on the teddy quilt is particularly lovely. Good eye for coordinating motifs and adding pretty scallop framing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly waved your magic wand over the Teddies Leeanne, is is beautiful. The E2e designs are wonderful too, no doubt they will go to loving homes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful teddy quilt and your charity quilts are very precious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the design you picked for mine with the vague instructions I gave you. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete