Friday, February 19, 2021

Quilting for Giles and Ingrid


It's always interesting when Giles commissions me to quilt for him as they are his own designs. There's a hint of wonder when I open the parcel to see what he's designed this time. You can see two previous ones here and here. 
Ingrid loves Kansas Troubles fabrics and always pieces so well and precisely it makes my job easy!




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Customers own design.
Measurements - 85"x 99"
Batting - Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Navy Squiggle - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - U-Turns.
Threads - Glide.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Starry Night.
Measurements - 60"x 68"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Spiced Natural - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Baptist Fan.
Threads - Glide.

Have you seen my selection of wide backing fabrics? Perhaps I have one that would suit your quilt.
See the page at the top of my blog.




2 comments:

  1. Two very different but beautiful quilts, love the quilting you have done, I know one quilt owner is very excited about hers 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very different pattern from Giles, interesting.

    ReplyDelete