Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Quilting for Alison and Lynn


Hello and thank you for stopping by to enjoy some quilty goodness.
I have two quilts that I recently had the pleasure of custom quilting.
Both are very different from each other, take a look..................










Quilt Information:

Pattern - Machine Embroidered Blocks.
Measurements - 50"x 56"
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Efferescence -  Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide












 Quilt Information:

Pattern - Summertime Dream - By Ngaire Brooks.
Measurements - 61" x 76"
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide.

Over the past few months I have been knitting retro slippers for all my parents great grandchildren.
I used the same pattern my Mum use to use to knit for the family.
It might be time for me to knit myself some!

Mum's Crown Lynn vase and knitting needles


Keep safe & warm ( or cool if on the other side of the globe) & creative.



4 comments:

  1. wow, both of those quilts are stunning, your quilting has really bought them to life!
    love those skinny cats!
    I remember knitting those slippers when I was in high school (long time ago!) it was one of our home ec projects, wore them to death, toasty warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Leeanne. Both quilts look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You waved your magic wand again Leeanne, two beautiful quilts.
    I remember those slippers well.

    ReplyDelete