Friday, December 24, 2021

Last quilts for 2021



Welcome back!
This is my last blog post for 2021.
What a year, so many beautiful quilts all with a story to tell.
I wonder how many are wrapped up & sitting under a Christmas tree somewhere?
These two quilts are the last of three quilts I custom quilted. The third is still jammed in the postal system between here & Australia, so I will share that one next year when my customer has received it back.
Until then enjoy Shannon & Sherrill's quilts.






'Quilt Information:

Pattern - Ballerina Kitties by Amy Bradley.
Measurements - 38"x 51"
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Squiggles Pink - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide - Peacock.






Quilt Information:

Pattern - Forest for the Trees by Sue Spargo.
Measurements - 40"x 52"
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Batting - Wool/polyester - purchased from me.
Backing - Suppled by customer.
Threads - Glide - Lt Grey, Mocha & Lt Olive.

Wishing you all thanks for taking the time to stop by for a look at the work I do.
I hope you have a safe, happy holiday season wherever you are & however you spend it.

 

5 comments:

  1. Another two amazing quilts with your magic wand treatment, just beautiful Leeanne. Enjoy your holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sue, until next year right

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forest for the trees is a delightful quilt, so much detail to look at! Your 'line' quilting adds great movement & texture. Happy Holidays Leeanne, and hopefully next year isn't as messy as this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda, the quilt is amazing right! best wishes....sorry for the late replay, I no longer get comments to my email, I have to come & check the blog?

      Delete