Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Quilting for Elizabeth, Kathryn & Lyn

Hello Quilty Friends!
I have three quilts to share today, the first was custom quilted and the remaining two quilts were sprinkled with E2E Quilting (edge to edge/ all over quilting).






This is the plexi-glass I use along with a white board marker to try out design ideas before stitching out onto a quilt. These are the two designs I used for the two Dresden plates.

Quilt Information:

Pattern - Butterfly Garden by The Country Yard.
Measurements - 58"x 58"
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Batting - Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Parlor Pretties - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide - Linen.
Binding - Attached to front only.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Memory Quilt - made from- clothing.
Measurements - 55"x 93"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Sugar & Spice
Batting - Hobbs Heirloom Wool - Purchased from me.
Backing - Crazy Paua - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide - Peacock.





Quilt Information:

Pattern - Midnight Stars - Moda Bake Shop
Measurements - 80"x 80"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Sugar & Spice.
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide - Mocha.
Binding - Make & attach to front only.




Leeanne

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilting, and the words, so true, sometimes we are pushed into being someone else,at school,. at work, at home, and at my age, I am so happy to be able to be what I want to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whimsical feel of Butterfly Garden--both the quilt and the quilting.
    The edge to edge you used on the other two is a fun design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Butterfly Garden is stunning Leeanne ... love the choice of fabrics & especially the custom quilting on it - how special indeed. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilting Leeanne, just brings the quilts to life.

    ReplyDelete