Monday, June 19, 2023

Quilting for Carolyn, Donna, Julie & Rebecca

Hello Quilty Friends!
How has your week been? I've celebrated another birthday and of course had the privilege of quilting some more amazing quilts in all colours, sizes and styles.
Lets take a look...................


 



Quilt Information:

Pattern - Log Cabin - Made from Carolyn's mother-in-laws wedding dress.
Measurements - 86"x 90"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Whisper.
Batting - Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Crazy Paua - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide - Linen.





Quilt Information:

Pattern - Jelly Roll Race Quilt.
Measurements - 63"x 76"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Larkspur.
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Pink Squiggles - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide - Peacock.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Chillhowie by Bonnie Hunter.
Measurements - 76"x 76"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Full Feathers.
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide - Peacock.







 


Quilt Information:

Pattern - Miss Becky's Vintage Drapery by Kate Morris
Measurements - 70"x 73"
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide - Linen.

So there you go! Lots to see, I hope at least one quilt tickled your taste buds?
I recently finished a couple more knitting projects for my
 two youngest grandchild who live in South Australia. 
My daughter loves to dress them in hand knitted clothes over winter as it does get quite cold there.
The vest is called Fernside and the jumper is called Mackenzie both patterns by Rebecca Newman.



Leeanne

2 comments:

  1. Some wonderful quilts there Leeanne but I have to say that Vintage Drapery one is definately a bit of me!!! Just gorgeous & of course, your quilting makes it shine 💗

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! Many many beautiful quilts and quilting, beautiful jumpers too. Wonderful idea to make a wedding dress into a quilt.

    ReplyDelete