Monday, August 21, 2023

Quilting for Kay, Marcelle & Shannon

Hello Quilty Friends!

I'm so pleased to have you back.
 I see you are a shy bunch, not saying much but enjoying looking at all the beautiful quilts that come through my studio.
Todays post will not disappoint.
Grab a cosy spot and a yummy drink and scroll away!


 




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Rooted - By Sue Spargo
Measurements - 20"x 23"
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Batting - Wool - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by Kay.
Threads - Glide - Mocha.

** I look forward to sharing more Sue Spargo quilts as she releases her new designs to the public.
This "Rooted' quilt I quilted last year & I have been waiting to share photos!










Quilt Information:

Pattern - Brimfield by Brimfield Awakening. (with Marcelle's final overall layout)
Measurements - 79"x 87"
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Tula Pinks 'Homemade" - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide - Linen, Sky & Sterling.


If you are interested I made a video of some of the processes of quilting this quilt & loaded it to my Youtube Channel:
 






Quilt Information:

Pattern - Panel - more details later.**
Measurements - 44"x 49"
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Off cut - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide - Sterling, Turf & Cool Mint.

** Shannon asked me to custom quilt the cow panels that will become cushion fronts & the following Rail Fence Quilt is to become the cushion backs - clever idea!





Quilt Information:

Pattern - Rail Fence.
Measurements - 62"x 67"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Moo Cow.
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Off Cuts - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide - Med Grey.





See you next time!
Leeanne.

2 comments:

  1. Wow.Stunning Quilting does make the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a treat to see your custom quilting. The Sue Spargo quilt is out of this world! Well done!
    I didn't have time to watch the whole video, but I really enjoyed what I got to see. Fascinating to me to see how you accomplish that beautiful background.

    ReplyDelete