Saturday, April 20, 2024

Quilting for Beverley, Judith & Theresa

Hello Quilty Friends!

Welcome back for more quilts made by my customers & quilted by me.
The first one is a panel given to me by Beverley. She saw a panel I had quilted with a simple E2E quilting design in my local quilt shop & asked for the same.
Then Judith's gorgeous Pineapple quilt, 
this was the last quilt top that Judith's beloved sister made before passing.
No doubt the colourful quilt will be held close with special memories.
Theresa asked me to revamp her sons well loved Motocross duvet cover into a quilt to ensure it lasts for many more years. I even have a time lapse video of me working this project.







Quilt Information:

Pattern - Anzac Panel.
Measurements - 36"x 43"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Zebra.
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide - Mocha.












Vintage Doiley as a label.

Quilt Information:

Pattern - Pineapple Quilt.
Measurements - 92"x 103"
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Rainbow Hexies T.P - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide - Linen.
Binding - The Full Quiltmekiwi Binding Service.
Extras - Vintage Linen Doiley for label.








Quilt Information:

Pattern - Revamped Duvet Cover.
Measurements - 76" x 94"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - On The Road.
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Other side of duvet cover.
Threads - Glide - Sterling.
Binding - The full Quiltmekiwi Binding Service.

Here is a cobbled & mostly time lapse video of the construction:



It's still warm here in Northland New Zealand, even though it's autumn, BUT there are signs everywhere the change is coming - I'm longing for cooler weather!



Leeanne.

1 comment:

  1. The Anzac panel quilt turned out wonderful Leeanne. I know someone who would love that Moto X duvet turned quilt (!!) 😉
    I love your photo of the autumn leaf ... it is cooling down here now & we will have to have fires soon I imagine. xx

    ReplyDelete