Friday, July 26, 2024

Quilting for Margaret, Marilyn & Sue

Hello Quilty Friends!
Today is the day to share quilts of colour & pure beauty.
I have the pleasure of quilting on a fairly regular basis for Margaret, Marilyn & Sue.
Not only are their quilts always beautiful, they are also beautifully made. I am really thankful for that, as it makes my job so much easier & more pleasurable.
Lets take a look.............





Quilt Information:

Pattern - Nine Sisters by Cozy Quilt Company.
Measurements - 50"x 50"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Peeling Good.
Batting - Wool/polyester charcoal colour - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide - Wisteria.








Quilt Information:

Pattern - Sweet Pea by Ankas Treasures.
Measurements - 55"x 66"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Rainbow Flower.
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Tula Pink Guava - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide - Peacock.







Marilyn's quilt back, look at that piecing & pressing!

Quilt Information:

Pattern - Tahoe by Laundry Baskets.
Measurements - 89"x 89"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Light Snow.
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide - Linen.





Quilt Information:

Pattern - Scrappy Hunters Star.
Measurements - 61"x 61"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Quick Easy Stars.
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide - Mocha.


In the last couple of months I have completed two quilts for my personal collection.
 Both were tremendous amounts of fun to make! Both are Elizabeth Hartman designs. 
The Cat one I started at a retreat. I have quilted several of her fabulous designs for my customers over the years, but I have never made any for myself.
You can see some of my customers quilts here - here - here  - here  - here & here 


The shark bodies are from my husbands shirts & my son's PJ's



Quilt Information:

Pattern - Social Sharks by Elizabeth Hartman.
Measurements - 60"x 61"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Rip Curl.
Batting - Cotton.
Backing - Pieced Plaids.
Threads - Glide - Sterling.
Binding - The Full Quiltmekiwi Binding Service 😃


The kit was VERY generous with fabrics, so I used some of the plaids to create the pieced border.



Quilt Information:

Pattern - Cats in Pajama's by Elizabeth Hartman. Purchased as a kit from Rainbow Stash.
Measurements - 75"x 75"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Point.
Batting - Wool/polyester.
Backing - Mammoth Flannel.
Threads - Glide - Peacock.
Binding - The Full Quiltmekiwi Binding Service! 


Our 'Tea cup' magnolia has started flowering! 



Leeanne.

3 comments:

  1. Another lovely line up Leeanne. I am very taken with the Tahoe by Laundry Baskets quilt & the fabrics she has used are very effective. 💙
    Amazing to see your magnolia flowering already - seems early? Love the 2 new quilts & the cat one is a special momento of Simon 🖤 😻

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous quilts and quilting I love the little cats and the first quilt is sooooo striking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilts, that first one is stunning!! Love your shark quilt and the cats! You really bring all the quilts to life!!

    ReplyDelete