Monday, October 7, 2024

Quilting for Linda, Maureen & Suzanne

Hello Quilty Friends!
And HELLO October - wowzier the year is on steroids'!
Lots of beautiful quilts in this post. All have had E2E Quilting (aka - edge to edge, all over quilting)
All the quilts are like sherbet, so colourful and a touch of spring/summeriness.
Lets take a gander......................





Quilt Information:

Pattern - Checkered Garden Quilt - By Film in the Fridge.
Measurements - 56"x 56"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Coneflower.
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by Linda (Koka Quilts ) Pieced from leftover backing fabric previously purchased from me.
Threads - Glide - Linen.






Quilt Information:

Pattern - Seeing Stars Tilda Quilt.
Measurements - 48"x 59"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Peeling Good.
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by Linda, pieced from Tilda Fabrics.
Threads - Glide - Peacock.







Quilt Information:

Pattern - Star Hollow Quilt
Measurements - 46"x 54" 
Quilting - Straight Lines.
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by Linda - Pieced from leftover backing fabric previously purchased from me.
Threads - Glide - Peacock.





Quilt Information:

Pattern - Scrappy Trip Around the World. Maureen (Mystic Quilter) made this in memory of her beloved dog.
Measurements - 71"x 83"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Blooming Feathers.
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - New Vintage - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide - Peacock. 








Quilt Information:

Pattern - Tussie Mussie.
Measurements - 75"x 75"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - New Growth C.
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Lagoon TP - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide - Cool Mint.







Quilt Information:

Pattern - Strawberry Quilt by Sew Mary Happy.
Measurements - 57"x 76"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Rhapsody Strawberries.
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by Suzanne (Sue Loves the Sea ) I do have this backing available.
Threads - Glide - Linen.


Some NEW additions to my shop Include two new rather funky quilted duffle bags and quilted Christmas Stockings. Perhaps YOU are looking for that special gift??
I'd love you to take a look, perhaps share my shop link with a friend or two. 😉

Satin Duffle Bag



Rainbow Duffle Bag


Satin Christmas Stockings

Thanks for stopping by!

Leeanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment