Sunday, April 24, 2011

No easter eggs for me.......

But I have something much better!.....

A couple of weeks ago I quilted this quilt for Lynette Anderson, then just the other day I received a wonderful suprise in the mail.......a delicious selection of Lynette's new fabric range.  I am  very thrilled with this generous gift and have come close a couple of times to rolling in the fabric!
This range is called Scandinavian Christmas, due out later in the year.


A few weeks ago I won these delightful wee patterns from Gail Pan....there are some lovely cute things to make, a pincushion, dillie bag, project folder and pouch, all measuring no more than 8" x 10". The pincushion measures only 5"!
I was fortunate enough to meet Gail a couple of years ago and she is a very nice person, down to earth and obviously generous!

THANK YOU LYNETTE AND GAIL and Happy Easter to all.

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely gift, hope the rest of your weekend is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy, lucky you!! can i please sit under your cutting table when you cutting that fabric and collect all your scraps..??? Please!!! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you, I'm sure you will make something beautiful with all that fabric. Looks like you will have to keep an eye on Raewyn though! Don't turn you back ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gosh Leeanne those fabrics are simply scrumptious - they are so scrumptious I could almost break my fabric diet for them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those fabrics are beautiful and how lovely to be gifted them. issed the post on the quilting so just visited-superb job and what a thrill to quilt for Lynette.
    Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you, not much could be better then winning fabric and patterns, not even "free" chocolate! Happy easter and happy quilting, Sue SA.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you lucky girl - I'd have those before chocolate any day! Hope you had a lovely Easter break.

    ReplyDelete