Saturday, September 8, 2018

Louise and Maureen's Quilts


Nice to have you back in my little sharing corner! I hope you enjoy the eye candy and a few details about the two following quilts:




Quilt information:

Pattern - Ashcombe Quilt - by Miss Rosies Quilt Co.
Measurements - 68" x 68"
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - Custom.
Threads - Glide.








Quilt information:

Pattern - The Magical Cat in the Hat - by It's Sew Emma.
Measurements - 62" x 69"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - Custom.
Threads - Glide.

8 comments:

  1. What lovely quilts and you have worked your quilting magic again Leeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both so wonderful, and so different. Maureen's is gentle and delicate, Dr Seuss shines with glee in every block.Love the quilting, how it does bring a quilt to its full glory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always manage to make a quilt shine.
    I made a quilt from a grandson out of those Cat in the Hat fabrics, but I just tied it. I can see from this how much cuter it could have been!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! The colours and fabrics are so lovely...I love Cat in the Hat quilt. Dr Suess always a favourite xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your quilting on the Ashcombe quilt - sets each fabric diamond off perfectly. The back of it looks stunning too, could almost be a reversible quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been watching Cat in the Hat on your instagram page Leeanne & love how you made the quilt pop out at you! I have some of those fabrics in the first quilt & they are beautiful. You get to work on such a diverse range of different quilts !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two beautiful quilts Leeanne and your quilting makes them magic. Was a treat to have a peek at the Dr Seuss quilt on your machine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Busy busy! Such clever customers and wonderful quilting treatments which suit each quilt so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete