Sunday, September 2, 2018

Maureen and Mary's quilts



Hi there quilt lovers time to share two more quilts from my creative customers. Maureen who lives down country has made a cherry rail fence quilt and Mary who is a New Zealander but living in America made a kiwiana/Americana quilt, both requested E2E Quilting.............




Quilt information:

Pattern - Rail Fence QAL by Sujata Shah
Measurements - 64" x 81"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Green Spot - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Freehand Plump Swirls.
Threads - Maderia AeroQuilt.





Quilt information:

Pattern - Original Design.
Measurements - 46" x 52"
Batting - Supplied by Customer.
Backing - Supplied by Customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Rotorua.
Threads - Madeira AeroQuilt.
Binding - The Full Quiltmekiwi Binding Service.

I managed a personal finish a wee while back, well when I say "finish"......what I mean to say is I have finished a quilt top. I just need to get my quilter to quilt it in order to officially call it a finish!





Quilt, backing & binding ready for the quilter!

8 comments:

  1. You have been busy again my friend!! Lovely quilts. Wonderful to see your epp hexies quilt all together after seeing you work on it when I was staying. I think you should give "that quilter" a hurry along & get her to quilt it for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see Maureen's quilt all done, and as your quilt will not have to travel far to the long arm machine, we should see some progress very soon. Love the hexies in a diamond, super design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping busy as always Leeanne!! Good to see you keeping your clients satisfied and making yur own quilt wait in line!! The hexies look great in that setting - well done on the flimsy finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Maureen's quilt, so colourful! Sujata's pattern has always been a favourite of mine. And your hexi quilt looks great, maybe you could jump the quilting queue just a little?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 more lovely quilts Leeanne. I do love your hexie flower quilt....beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It goes without saying that I love your quilting on my quilt!! I like the look of your Rotorua quilting pattern, must remember that one. Your hexi quilt is beautiful, I'm looking forward to seeing your quilting on this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. More beautiful quilts and quilting....you will have to book yours in with the quilter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny, like the cobbler's kids who never get shoes, or the builder with the unfinished house...you'll just have to wait your turn!

    ReplyDelete