Friday, September 28, 2018

Nicole and Carol's quilts....................



Hello and welcome back for some more quilt candy! Nicole has made a lovely baby quilt and Carol a large colourful bed quilt.





Quilt information:

Pattern - Sleepy Teddy Time - by Melly & Me.
Measurements - 47" x 55"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - Custom.
Threads - Glide.




Quilt information:

Pattern - Colour Highway.
Measurements - 98" x 102"
Batting - Black Blend - Purchased from me.
Backing - Solid Black - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Rotorua.
Threads - Glide.

Ending the post with a finish of my own. It's no good having my wonderful long arm machine if I don't quilt some of my own quilts! I loaded this one up on a Saturday night, quilted it the next day, attached the binding (all by machine) & a label.......So nice to have it finished, it was a nice sew along on Instagram with Jodi at Tales of Cloth & Rachel at Stitched in Colour.




Quilt information:

Pattern - Kingfisher Quilt - QAL with Jodi at Tales of Cloth & Rachel at Stitched in Colour
Measurements - 59" x 61"
Batting - Polyester.
Backing - Newsprint.
Quilting - Custom.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always Leeanne. I love the baby quilt .... a very lucky baby to receive that. I have seen snippets of your quilt on Instagram & it looks wonderful all finished. I can see you have laid it on your carpet & you are hanging over that balcony again my friend!!! Don't fall off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that baby quilt is special.
    I really like the Rotorua E2E design.
    I especially like the way you worked the feathers into the triangles on the last quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilts, love the rabbit! The Rotorua E2E is wonderful. Good to hear you have quilted one of your own!! Looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete