Thursday, October 10, 2019

Quilting for Kitz and Thingz and Jill.................


Get ready to see two stunning quilts that I had the pleasure of quilting.
First up, Angela the owner and operator of Kitz and Thingz Invercargill had me custom quilt her stunning Block of the Month Quilt.
Jill had seen several Caswell quilts I had quilted for her local quilt group and chose me as her quilter. Daily I feel so humbled and lucky to have so many people trust me with their creations!







Quilt Information:

Pattern - Girls Getaway - by Crab Apple Hill Designs - available from Kitz and Thingz as a BOM.
Measurements - 56" x 63"
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - Custom.
Threads - Glide.





Quilt Information:

Pattern - Caswell by Corliss Searcey.
Measurements - 81" x 95"
Batting - Hobb Heirloom Wool - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - Custom.
Threads - Bobbin Fill.

I hope those two quilts have filled you up until my next post? If not why not follow (or stalk) me on Facebook, Instagram, I post at least once a day on both platforms.
You can also find me over at Etsy where I have my own shop selling completed quilts.

1 comment:

  1. Another two beautiful quilts Leeanne, your quilting again is stunning. Love all the detail you have quilted in.

    ReplyDelete