Monday, October 21, 2019

Quilting for Marcelle and Jeanette.............


Welcome back! I have two very different quilts to share with you today, take a look and see.........





Quilt Information:

Pattern - Love Hoppington by Violet Craft.
Measurements - 34" x 46"
Batting - Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - Custom.
Threads - Glide.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 56" x 66"
Batting - Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Numbers.
Threads - Glide.

I must share my excitement....I managed to create two new pages for my blog. You may have noticed them just below my header photo?
I created one for the wide backing fabrics I sell and another page for my quilts for sale.
This is a HUGE achievement for me, as I'm not too confident with computers, but I did it!
Please take a look, tell me what you think if you like.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Leeanne. WOW you have created an awesome Blog!! Love the new headings and link to your Etsy shop. Also am loving the bunnies quilt and all those feathers, and yes they are different quilts but both made with love I am sure. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two awesome quilts Leeanne, the quilting on the top one is stunning, love the alphabet one on the second quilt. Well done on creating the new pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back again, the backings are beautiful Leeanne, love the first splogy one and the grey writing one.. well most of them really!

    ReplyDelete