Saturday, December 14, 2019

Cindy's Longbourne Quilt.....................


Once again Cindy has created another keepsake quilt! I wonder how long this took her to make?








Quilt Information:

Pattern - Longbourne - by Katrina Hadjimicheal.
Measurements - 90" x 92"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide.

I'm working on the last customer quilt of the year, I'm still working my way through sharing the quilts I have had the pleasure of quilting the last week or two. I share here and on my Instagram and Facebook pages.
I absolutely LOVE my job, but I need a break to refresh and revitalise, quilting,  especially custom quilting can wring me a bit dry of creative juices. So it's time to top them up!

If you are in New Zealand and you would like me to quilt for you, here is a Christmas treat for you!

4 comments:

  1. Cindy's quilts are stunning Leeanne - I hope you get a good break from your machine & get to work on some projects just for You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good break Leeanne and a very Happy Christmas! Beautiful custom quilting on the quilt by Katrina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing quilt, your custom quilting is just beautiful. Enjoy your break and recharge. Have a very happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete