Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Jo-Anne, Ingrid's and Lisa's Quilts


                            Lots of pretty photo's.........................






Quilt Information:

Pattern - Vintage Teddies by Libby Richardson Designs.
Measurements - 57" x 57"
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Moda grunge spot - Purchased from me.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide.




Ingrid supplied a quilt block and had me add it to the backing

Quilt Information:

Pattern - Log Cabin
Measurements - 51" x 61"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Windham Cream Sprig - Purchased from me.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide.







Quilt Information:

Pattern - Quote Garden - by The Country Yard.
Measurements - 47" x 56"
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide.
Binding - The Full Quiltmekiwi Binding Service.


5 comments:

  1. Staying home, and seeing the teddies, that is a really bright spot amid the worry. This is a delightful treasure, made with lots of love .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore that first quilt SO much & just wish it could come home & live with me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing more custom quilting. Each one is a treasure! The vintage Teddies quilt knocked my socks off! Feathers in the diagonal of the log cabin setting was a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The teddies quilt is stunning Leeanne, love what you have added to it. Ingrid's quilt is beautiful too, she is so happy with your magic!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness, the applique in the first quilt must have taken absolutely ages!! Your quilting is stunning.
    Beautiful quilting in the other two quilts also Leeanne.

    ReplyDelete