Thursday, March 19, 2020

Leela, Lesley and Sue's Quilts


                                      Beautiful quilts keep coming....thank you!


Optical Illusion E2E Quilting design


Rodeo E2E Quilting Design

Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me, but Leela made two the same, one for each grandson.
Measurements - 58" x 72"
Batting - Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Optical Illusion (1st quilt) & Rodeo (2nd Quilt)
Threads - Glide.



Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 69" x 91"
Batting - Wool - Purchased from me.
Backing - Grey Words - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Feather Swirls.
Threads - Glide.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Jelly Roll Sampler.
Measurements - 60" x 78"
Batting - Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Waterworks.
Threads - Glide.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 48" x 48"
Batting - Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Lite Hearted.
Threads - Glide.

I must admit I'm finding it difficult to keep up with blogging about the quilts I have quilted. I do post daily on my Instagram and Facebook pages, then I come to my blog once a week (or so) to share all the details......even though I have trimmed the content right back here on my blog it still takes time.
Anyway I still hope you enjoy the nitty gritty details about the quilts.




4 comments:

  1. 3 more lovely quilts Leeanne - I am pleased you seem to be getting more E2E quilts to do. Yes its hard to find the time to blog when you are busy with all you do & also other social media platforms. But I do think there are probably folk that follow blogs & perhaps not so much Instagram or Facebook. Love the last verse. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always enjoy seeing your quilting designs Leeanne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those first two E2E designs are great graphic patterns. Love Waterworks--and Lite Hearted is very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pleasure to see more of the beautiful work you do Leeanne, such nice quilts to work on. I always appreciate your blog posts 😁😁

    ReplyDelete