Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Custom Quilting for Kerry and Ingrid


Hold onto your cup of tea I have two fabulous quilts I had the pleasure of custom quilting recently.







Quilt Information:

Pattern - Poppa's Digger - by Kids Quilts.
Measurements - 61" x 78"
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Grey Twister - Purchased from me.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide.










Quilt Information:

Pattern - Drive Down Bonnie Lane - by Pat Sloan.
Measurements - 64" x 72"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Green Paisley - Purchased from me.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide.

                Out on a early morning walk recently I was delighted to see a live Kauri Snail! 



P.S I hit the try new blogger......scary....hopefully no strange things will happen.

8 comments:

  1. Leeanne your quilting is just stunning...really makes those quilts pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two wonderful quilts, love the road work quilt, that will be super special to someone and Ingrids quilt is amazing, she is so happy with the magic you did Leeanne. Your quilting really makes them pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great quilts made even better by your fabulous quilting Leeanne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these quilts are so delightful to study! Thanks for all of the close-ups. I always love to get up close with your custom quilting. Just wonderful!
    That looks like quite a snail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two lovely quilts Leeanne - when I first saw Kerry's quilt on Instagram you had taken a picture of the orange road cones & I thought they were witches hats & that you were working on a halloween quilt!!!! Ingrids quilt is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely quilts- I'm especially happy to see Kerry's finished! I've found the Kauri shells but never one with a live snail before - how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your custom quilting on both quilts is tremendous, it must take ages to completely finish up the quilting. Love the pics of the snail, I have a shell which John found in the bush one day, they're certainly a good size!
    I tried the new blogger but hate the reading list where I could directly get the post, just a message telling me to redirect - to the same blogger address, what a time waster, I guess we're all going to have to make the move though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh the two quilts are indeed gorgeous. Wonderful design and lovely quilting.

    ReplyDelete