Friday, June 19, 2020

Quilting for Paula, Michelle and Pam


Welcome back! It's busy times here many of my customers kept very busy during our lock down here in New Zealand, so many quilt tops both new and some a little older than others have been dusted off and finished.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Homecoming by Lo and Behold Stitchery - made by Paula at Rainbow Stash
Measurements - 54" x 71"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Champagne Bubbles.
Threads - Glide.




Quilt information:

Pattern - Meadowland by Then Came June - made by Paula at Rainbow Stash.
Measurements - 81" x 96"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer - But I do sell this, see my wide backing page.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Circles and Lines.
Threads - Glide.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 36" x 46"
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Emma.
Threads - Glide.
Binding - The Full Quiltmekiwi Binding Service.



Quilt Information:

Pattern - Wonky Crosses.
Measurements - 70" x 71"
Batting - Hobbs Heirloom Wool - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Modern Squares.
Threads - Glide.

I think you will agree I get plenty of variety in the quilts that come through my door!

Happy dancing, did you see me?? There has been a bit of that recently because I have sold a few more quilts through Etsy! Every time it happens I do a little dance!




6 comments:

  1. SO much variety Leeanne .... your life is never boring!! I really love that E2E design on the 3rd quilt called Emma - shall make a note of that one. (a pity about the name as its my son's ex girlfriends name & she was a bit of a horror story!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. More beautiful quilts and quilting Leeanne, you do get wonderful variety. Congratulations on the sales, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice quilting designs Leeanne, the one on Meadowland is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each design has added wonderful texture to the quilts. Some great designs here.
    Julie needs to think of Emma in terms of the Jane Austen novel, rather than her son's former girlfriend. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do such a wonderful quilting job on all your quilts, love the circles.

    ReplyDelete