Thursday, June 11, 2020

Quilting for Juliet of The Tartan Kiwi.....................


Once again I was delighted when Juliet asked me if I would custom quilt another of her clever and fabulous foundation paper pieced quilts! Remember in 2017 I quilted samples for Juliet's book? See my blog posts: here - here - here for just some of the quilts, there have been many quilty pleasures with Juliet over the years. She is such a talented designer.
Juliet can be found here and if I'm wrong hopefully she will correct me when I say the following quilt will be a Sew-Along at some point.









Quilt Information:

Pattern - Flash Cat Medallion by The TartanKiwi.
Measurements - 80" x 80"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Kaffe Fassett Blue & teal - Purchased from me.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide.

Juliet is another one of my many customers that gives me free artistic licence - it works best that way.





6 comments:

  1. Stunning quilt and you have worked your magic once again Leeanne, just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute quilt, I love the mice and your quilting is beautiful Leeanne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That designers patterns are always so stunning Leeanne & so intricately pieced. You have quilted it amazingly as always, but the one thing I have trouble with is the rats!!! Having trouble with the real ones at present does not lend me to them!! I would be more than happy to give you free artistic license on my quilt - your work is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks perfect, the quilt and your quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Juliet has incredible patterns. I see Raewyn making them and posting on her blog from time to time--always impressive.
    You certainly did this one justice with your quilting.

    ReplyDelete