Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Christine and Shelley's quilts


Welcome back for another installment of quilty goodness, I hope you are doing well wherever you are in the world. Stay awhile and enjoy!







Quilt Information:

Pattern - Bookshelf Quilt
Measurements - 62" x 72"
Batting - Hobbs Heirloom Wool - Purchased from me.
Backing - Story Newsprint - Purchased from me.
Quilting - Custom Quilting
Threads - Glide.








Quilt Information:

Pattern - Dazzling Dogs - By Amy Bradley
Measurements - 57" x 69"
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - Custom Quilting
Threads - Glide


3 comments:

  1. Wow, I just love that bookshelf quilt. It's so cool how the "wood" frame has been quilted! Really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two amazing quilts, love the book shelf quilt, such great idea, I like all the personalised pieces too. Love the dogs in the second quilt, there are some characters in there! Your quilting brings them to life Leeanne. The picture is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh that bookshelf quilt is quite amazing Leeanne ... love the work in it & also how you have quilted it. I can just imagine it hanging on the wall of a library room - it would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete