Thursday, November 12, 2020

Lesley and Marcelle's quilts...............


Hi there quilt lovers, are you ready for some more quilt eye candy? Of course you are!




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Log Cabin.
Measurements - 95" x 95"
Batting - Hobbs Heirloom Wool - Purchased from me.
Backing - Kim Diehl Spiced Natural - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Full Feathers.
Threads - Glide.



Quilt Information:

Pattern - Rainbow Plus Quilt.
Measurements - 60" x 60"
Batting - Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Keeping it Positive.
Threads - Glide.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - iHeart You Quilt - by Then Came June.
Measurements - 56" x 62"
Batting - Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Fiddle Dee Moda - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Soft and Sweet.
Threads - Glide.


I have been delighted to sell a few quilts recently it does give me a buzz to think someone wants one of my creations! 
If you are interested please checkout my Felt shop (for New Zealand shoppers) and
 Etsy shop (for overseas shoppers)......I'm "Quiltmekiwi"on both and Facebook and Instagram.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your sales Leeanne, that is great news.
    The quilts and quilting are beautiful, log cabin quilts fascinate me! The colour gradient in the second quilt is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colours of the first quilt Leeanne - & the pattern. The third one - the heart one ... I think you may have made that pattern before ?? It looks familiar. I am so pleased you are selling some quilts - your work is stunning!

    ReplyDelete