Friday, February 5, 2021

Jan's Wool Applique Quilt


Hi there quilt lovers!
 I have another custom quilted treat for you......................






Quilt Information:

Pattern - Fresh Cut by Sue Spargo
Measurements - 50"x 50"
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide.

Isn't if fabulous! I have a couple more Sue Spargo designs to share but I'm awaiting permission from her as the designs are still semi secret. So stayed tuned for that.


4 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! This is stunning, Leeanne!!
    Really looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I wonder how long she worked on all the applique!! Lovely custom quilting by yourself Leeanne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my. This is glorious! What a fabulous quilt. It is just a joy to behold. I have added it to my photos. Also, I have added the precious ladies under the table. I sent it to my best friend Paula, whom I met in high school. Where did you get this picture? I would love to know the source of it. Carol in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous quilt. You did very well with your machine quilting.

    ReplyDelete