Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Quilting for Suzanne, Gayle, Pam and Patsy..........


Hello and welcome back!
I have a rather delicious quilty line up for you today, get comfy and enjoy the colours and texures.


  


Quilt Information:

Pattern - Anthologie Quilt by Southern Charm Quilts - More on Suzanne's Instagram account.
Measurements - 71"x 85"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Butterflies and Flowers.
Batting - Wool/poly - Purchased from me.
Backing - Anna Maria Horner - while this wasn't purchased from me I do have it available for your quilt.
Threads - Glide.






Quilt Information:

Pattern - Vintage Feed Sack Nine Patch Blocks set in the Double Wedding Ring Layout.
Measurements - 63"x 63"
Quilting - Custom Quilting - A mix of Digital and Ruler work.
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide.


Pam used vintage linens






Quilt Information:

Pattern -  Unknown to me.
Measurements - 72""x 83"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Adrienne.
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Lavender - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide.







Quilt Information:

Pattern - Vintage Lace - A Block of the Month from years ago at The Country Yard.
Measurements - 71"x 94"
Quilting - Custom Quilting - A mix of digital, freemotion and ruler work.
Batting -  Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide.



6 comments:

  1. Loved seeing all the special quilts, I know the ladies must be thrilled with your quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I always enjoy seeing the custom work. I find it interesting that just before coming to read your post I was pondering whether or not it would be a good idea to get started on an improved 9-patch I have always wanted to make. Then I come here and see one you have quilted that I absolutely love. I don't know if that is some kind of sign, but it took me by surprise.
    In the E2E designs, I really like that pretty Adrienne pattern. And the backing on the first quilt would be one I would choose if I had the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see the quilting you have done Leeanne, always very different quilts brought to life with your magic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW - some stunners today Leeanne. Yes I'm with Janet - I adore that backing on the first quilt. AND that E2E design!! Its lovely to see the different variety you get to work on & also the different custom quilting designs. I love how you've quilted butterflies on that one with the applique butterflies on it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always gives me a thrill to see my quilts posted on your blog though I still feel like an imposter when I see the beautiful and stunning work the other ladies do. Your quilting makes our creations come alive. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful quilts and quilting. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete