Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Quilting for Diane, Helen, Susie and Sue........


Welcome back quilty friends.
I have another delectable selection of quilts, one to suit each taste.


 


Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 87"x 78"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Joyful.
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide.








Quilt Information:

Pattern - Irish Chain.
Measurements - 78"x 78"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Soho.
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide.





Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 50"x 60"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Turbulence.
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide.




Raindrops on roses and whiskers on Kittens. Warm woolen mittens and brown paper packages all tied up with string. These are a few of my favourite things.






Quilt Information:

Pattern - All Through the Night by Folk Art Designs By A Bit of Whimsy.
Measurements - 37"x 37"
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Batting - Wool/ Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Elements Charcoal - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide.
Binding - The Full Quiltmekiwi Binding Service.

Was that an outstanding collection of quilts and ALL so different! Lets give the makers a big round of applause.

Maybe you are not a quilt maker but would love a quilt for yourself or to give a "something special" gift to someone?
Please take a look at my Bespoke quilts I have listed for sale at Felt - it's a New Zealand showcase of Small Business NZ makers. 

Here is just one I have ready for a new home....will it be your home it goes to?


3 comments:

  1. Your quilting is always icing on the cake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought "Joyful" was the perfect name for the E2E design on that first color-rich quilt.
    Of course, the last one with the custom quilting was my favorite. Love all the close-ups of wonderful details.
    And I wish I had the patience to practice machine binding, because that would be a really handy skill. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Joyful design is very nice - I shall put that one in my book of "e2e designs I like". That last quilt is just stunning & so much detail in it - you see different things every time you look at it. Yes I do love the "full quiltmekiwi service" too. xx

    ReplyDelete