Saturday, February 12, 2022

Quilting for Helene & Lorraine..............



Hello Quilt Lovers.
Welcome back, it's a super sticky hot and extremely humid summer here in New Zealand.
I have spoken with summer and suggested it was time to pack it's bags.....




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Bargello.
Measurements - 108"x 112"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Floral Meander.
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide - Military Gold.
Binding - Full Quiltmekiwi Binding Services.





Lorraine made two quilts the same for bunk beds.

Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me - a panel with borders. 
Measurements - 54"x 63"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Sugar & Spice.
Batting - Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Fossil Fern Pastel Almond - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide - Peacock.




The perfect backing!

Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 34"x 42"
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide - Sterling & Gardinal.


A view from a recent bike ride....paradise!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, we have RAIN, and down to 20C, so refreshing. I can understand how people in hot countries go and stand in the rain, it has been over the top hot here too. Love them all, the first one with those wide borders is magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilts and quilting Leeanne. I am over summer too and really we have not had that many hot days, humidity has been around though. Beautiful photo of the bush.

    ReplyDelete