Saturday, September 10, 2022

Quilting for Pam................


Hello Quilty Friends!
Pam has been a productive and loyal customer and is always a pleasure to work with.
She often sends me several quilt tops at a time for quilting. 
Here are four of Pam's latest creations.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Clarissa by Ge Designs.
Measurements - 75"x 75"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Camellia.
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Milliore - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide - Iris




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Log Cabin.
Measurements - 52"x 75"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Path to my Heart.
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide - Sky




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Communique Quilt by Mouse in my Pocket.
Measurements - 68"x 76"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - X's and O's.
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide - Peacock.





Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements -48"x 48"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Woodland Raindrops.
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide - Linen


HOT OFF THE PRESS......ok not the press but the quilting machine!
A new quilt for sale.
 I LOVE, love making quilts to sell, I dream of this being my main part of my business.
If you have some non quilt making friends that would love a quilt, please share my little shop with them, I'd be ever SO grateful xxx.

"Old World Charm" Quilt.

Link to my little shop here: Quiltmekiwi's quilts for sale



3 comments:

  1. Oh, that first quilt re ally caught my eye. I love the use of black to showcase vibrant colors, and those Kaffe fabrics work beautifully with the black. The Camillia quilting is perfect for it.
    Woodland Raindrops is a lovely design I don't recall seeing, and it compliments the soft colors in that quilt so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Pam sure is prolific in her quilts Leeanne - love them all. Love the E2E designs too - especially the heart ones. I adore that quilt you have for sale 💗💗

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the beautiful work you do on my quilt tops Leeanne. They wouldn't look half as good without your input.

    ReplyDelete