Sunday, August 28, 2022

Quilting for Anna, Stephanie and Virginia


Hello Quilty Friends!
Time for another round of my customers quilts.

Anna made this for her bird watching friend in the USA.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 85"x 97"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Leafarama.
Batting - Wool/polyester - Pirchased from me.
Backing - Christmas Green Grunge - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide - Christmas Pine.


 







Quilt Information:

Pattern - Stephanie's own design using some stitchery blocks from The Country Yard.
Measurements - 74"x 74"
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide - Mocha & Linen.

Come and stay with me for 1 hour of work on Stephanie's quilt, 1 hour condensed hyperlase video into just over 3 minutes.







Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 60"x 80"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Graffiti.
Batting - Wool/Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide - Mocha.


5 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful quilts and as always you have brought them to life Leeanne. Love the watering cans in your quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love the photos of the custom quilting. Thanks for the close-ups.
    Graffiti is a really cool design.
    Gorgeous shot of the Monarch on the flower. Is that a Magnolia, or some Kiwi flower I know nothing about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Leanne, checked out the last few posts of Dorothy's wonderful quilts with your gorgeous quilting. Nice, just so nice.

    ReplyDelete