Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Quilting for Fiona, Lizzie & Shannon

Hello Quilty Friends!
I have Kiwiana and Farm animals on the blog today.
My clever customers have been busy creating some very special and unique quilts.







Quilt Information:

Pattern - Birds of Aotearoa Panel by Ellen Giggenbach ( sliced & pieced with coordinating fabrics)
Measurements - 49"x 56"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Modern Leaves
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Elements Beige - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide - Bark & Warm Grey (bobbin)
Binding - Full Quiltmekiwi Binding Services.








Requested words for the label.

Quilt Information:

Pattern - 5" squares - Quiltmekiwi commission. Lizzie sent me a list of themes she wished for a quilt for friends having their first child and left the simple design to me,
Measurements -  40"x 53"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Van Gogh.
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Koru Frond - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide - Bark.
Binding - Full Quiltmekiwi Binding Services with green peeper.
Label - Quiltmekiwi.







Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 45"x 59"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Diagonal Plaid.
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide - Garnet.



Leeanne.

1 comment:

  1. Nice quilts--good choices on the E2E designs.
    I got a giggle from the cartoon at the end. :)

    ReplyDelete