Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Quilting for Diane & Marilyn & other news

Hello Quilty friends!
Two customers - five quilts.
Grab a comfy seat & a beverage of your liking & take a look what these two clever customers of mine have been up to.
Plus a new quilt for sale & a ribbon for me!







Quilt Information:

Pattern - Llama Love - by Moda.
Measurements - 43"x 54"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Primitive Stars (with the Llama's face masked out then a bit of custom quilting on the face)
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide - Linen.






Quilt Information:

Pattern - Bonus Project from Quilty Love's Happy Stripes Pattern.
Measurements - 50"x 59"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Van Gogh.
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide - Linen.





Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me. Flannel front and backing.
Measurements - 48"x 60"
Quilting - In the Swirls.
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide - Cool Mint.





Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 45"x 54"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Stars on a String.
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Achitextures - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide - Light Grey.



 



Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 53"x 53"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Blooming Feathers.
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Reproduction Beige - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide - Mocha.


A new addition to my quilt shop is this nice neutral "Into the Woods" quilt.
 Gosh & golly - whiz, I love making quilts, but I CANNOT keep them all! So having a place to sell some of my creations means I can keep making them.

Here is the link to my shop if you'd like to take a look at this quilt & some others:
Quiltmekiwi Quilt Shop


A couple of weeks ago was a fairly big quilt show in Auckland - Äuckland Festival of Quilts"".
This year I decided to enter two quilts for judging. I got placed second (merit) for one of them!









Quilt Back.





Thanks for stopping by!
Leeanne.

1 comment:

  1. Leanne!! I love the quilt so much. I might have to copy yours if I end up with another grandkiddo someday. Love the soft neutrals.

    ReplyDelete