Monday, November 20, 2023

Quilting for Pam

Hello Quilty friends!
Todays post features one of my most loyal, busy and creative customers - Pam.
Pam and I have been working together for several years and her quilts never fail
 to be colourful, interesting and well made. Most of her quilts are given away as gifts.
Lets take a look at four I had the pleasure of quilting recently.






Quilt Information:

Pattern - Baby Things by Debbie Beaves.
Measurements - 39"x 47"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Swirly Hearts.
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide - Peacock.







Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 53"x 71"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Letters.
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Splash Multi - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide - Warm Grey.







Quilt Information:

Pattern - Metallics Quilt - A free pattern from Spotlight.
Measurements - 42" x 48"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Grandma's Garden.
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide - Peacock.






Quilt Information:

Pattern - Pam's impression of the Paradigm quilt.
Measurements - 77"x 96"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Amusement.
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Head in the Clouds - White - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide - Linen.

Thank you so much Pam, your continued support it is truly appreciated by me.


I have another new quilt listed for sale in my wee shop - Felt. 
Have you heard of Felt? It's like New Zealand's version of what Etsy used to be like back in the day, when handcrafted goodies were available to purchase, nothing mass produced. 
It's well worth a good browse, there are some absolutely gorgeous handcrafted goods.
Anyway this is where I choose to list the quilts I make to sell.

Quiltmekiwi Quilt Shop





Leeanne.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely quilts, and for the week ahead, we have rain, rain and more rain so strong coffee might be on the list. Hope your days are fine.

    ReplyDelete