Friday, March 13, 2020

Marilyn & Maureen's Quilts.......


                       Three more quilts I recently had the pleasure of quilting.....................




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Alletaire - A Bonnie Hunter Mystery.
Measurements - 83" x 97"
Batting - Hobbs Heirloom Wool - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Joyful Pearls.
Threads - Glide.



Quilt Information:

Pattern - Into the Light - by Malcom Angus.
Measurements - 57" x 66"
Batting - Black Blend - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Spiderweb.
Threads - Glide.



Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 49" x 73"
Batting - Wool/Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Full Feathers.
Threads - Glide.


Did you know I have an ongoing special of a 50% discount off batting when you request E2E Quilting?
I also have a good selection of wide backing fabrics, see the header at the top of my blog.
These change from time to time.
Many of my customers post their quilt tops to me from all around the country and find it convenient  to just post their quilt top.

A small selection of wide backings



4 comments:

  1. It never ceases to amaze me at the variety of quilts you get to work your magic on Leeanne. There is certainly never anything mundane in your work - 3 different quilts there. A great special you have going too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you have two very happy customers.
    Always partial to the feathers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm late writing a post for a couple of reasons but sent the quilt of mine off after I received it back from you - loved the quilting and thread colour.

    ReplyDelete