Sunday, November 14, 2021

Quilting for Margaret...............


Hi there quilty friends
 I have two very beautiful quilts I recently had the pleasure of custom quilting.
Take a look and see......................








Quilt Information:

Pattern - Kowhai View - by Jacqui Karl.
Measurements - 53"x 59"
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide.








Quilt Information:

Pattern - A Rainbow Garden - by Heart to Hand.
Measurements - 73"x 73"
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide.

I've had new additions to my wide backing fabrics on offer, I have a page dedicated to these, you can find it at the top of my blog.
New ones come in and I sell out of some too.

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow Leeanne they are beautiful quilts, your quilting just adds so much textured magic! I want to touch them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous as per usual Leeanne. Lots of custom work in those two!! Hours of work. I am always drawn to the wool felt - it is so beautiful. 🖤 xx

    ReplyDelete