Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Quilting Two Forest for the Trees Quilts


Welcome friends & readers.

It's been a long wait to share these two quilts. Forest for the Trees is another of Sue Spargo's exclusive designs, she asks those that sign up to join the stitch along not to share any progress or finished photos until she has released the book. While I'm not part of the group, as a long arm quilter with a presence on social media I was happy to wait.....
Jan's quilt had the Quiltmekiwi custom treatment in January 2020
Marie's quilt was quilted in February of this year.
Both of my customers gave me creative license.
 The same quilts but not the same!










Quilt Information:

Pattern - Forest for the Trees - by Sue Spargo.
Measurements - 40"x 51"
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplies by customer.
Threads - Glide.


 






Quilt Information:

Repeat as above......😉



3 comments:

  1. Oh, I could study these quilts for hours. I can not get enough of the custom quilting here. So much creativity and whimsy and fun! I had to compare blocks from one quilt to the other to see the differences in the quilting.
    Stellar job on both quilts, Leeanne. And I am impressed with the patience you demonstrated in not being able to share them for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh there is always so much tiny detail in Sue Spargo's patterns - just love them & can usually pick them a mile away. I love your "creative license" Leeanne - you just bring them to life. I imagine the many hours of quilting involved though. Finally to be able to share them both 💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Such beautiful quilts and so much detail! Your quilting is stunning Leeanne, how nice to have creative free reign!

    ReplyDelete