Thursday, March 2, 2023

Quilting for Bronwyn, Kerry, Maureen & Valma

Hello Quilty Friends!

Welcome the month of March - which means the start of autumn here in New Zealand, 
which means we are closer to winter - which makes me happy because it's my favourite season!
Pull up a comfy seat and a beverage of your choosing and lets getting looking at quilts!




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 79"x 96"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Beach Party **
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide - Drab Olive.
** Bronwyn wanted loose density quilting, the best I had that looked like a jungle or leaves was
 Beach Party - the name of the design does not suit this design in my opinion - but it was just the look I was searching for! "Don't judge a book by it's cover" - or it's name!




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 80"x 99"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Blooming Feathers.
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide - Light Olive.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 70"x 70"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Totally Mod Circles.
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Many Coloured Dots - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide - Sterling.
Binding - The Full Quiltmekiwi Binding Service.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Bramble Patch Panel.
Measurements - 36"x 36"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Ripples.
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Kim Diehl - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide - Linen.

I have listed three new Quilts For Sale over at my shop.
Two are twin quilts which would be idea for twin babies.
 The other is a Rainbow Heart Quilt.
Here is the link to my shop of you want a closer look: QUILTMEKIWI QUILT SHOP

Counting Sheep & Horses in my Sleep - Twin Quilts

Baby Rainbow Quilt

Leeanne

2 comments:

  1. At least I am fairly sure which beautiful delight is Maureen's. The others are lovely too. So glad you have power, and no more flooding up your way. Kumaras? $12.99 a kilo down here !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful quilts and quilting Leeanne, love the dinosaurs and the circles, well all of them really!! Hope your quilts sell.

    ReplyDelete