Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Quilting for Christine & Cynthia

Hello Quilty Friends!
I have a couple of very spectacular quilts to share with you today.
The only thing they have in common is they were both custom quilted by me and their makers names start with "C"............😊
Buckle up because there are lots of drool worthy photos!








Quilt Information:

Pattern - Vintage Teddies - by Libby Richardson
Measurements - 57"x 57"
Quilting - Custom Quilting - a mix of freemotion, ruler work and some digital designs.
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide - Linen & Mocha.

You may remember I quilted another one of these quilts, nearly three years ago to the day!
Here's the blog post all about it:Jo-Anne's Vintage Teddy Quilt 





Plexiglass - which is NOT glass it's plastic! Lol

Sometimes when I'm freemotion quilting I use my plexiglass to lay over the quilt to try out quilting designs. Have you seen this method before?




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Makers own design - English Paper Piecing Hexagons
Measurements - 68"x 68"
Quilting - Custom Quilting
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide - Cleopatra.

I will be back another day soon to share more quilts and quilting with you.
Until then I welcome you to browse my little Quiltmekiwi Quilts For Sale Shop.
I have several one of a kind quilts for sale, even some beautiful zipper pouches like these:

Leeanne

1 comment:

  1. I adore that teddy quilt & remember the last one you quilted. I just love the soft pastel colours too - so much work in those blocks & love your custom quilting.
    Your pouches are right up my alley Leeanne ... just beautiful. Love the last pic - is that Hubby in it 😉😉 ??!!

    ReplyDelete