Monday, October 2, 2023

Quilting for Dianne, Jill, Paige & Sue

Hello Quilty Friends!
Today I have a fabulous collection of colourful & interesting quilts to share with you.
The only thing they have in common is that all have had
 edge to edge (E2E or all over quilting)
treatment.






Quilt Information:

Pattern - Cheshire Cats Diva Quilt - A free pattern from Free Spirit by Tula Pink.
Measurements - 73" x 81"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Sugar & Spice.
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Elements Charcoal - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide - Wisteria.







Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 55"x 63"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Larkspur 2.
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Charcoal Ombre - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide - Sterling.







Hexagon quilt before quilting

Close up of before quilting.


Quilt Information:

Pattern - English Paper Pieced Hexagons. ***
Measurements - 74"x 83"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Baptist Fan.
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Ivy - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide - Linen.
Binding - The Full Quiltmekiwi Binding Service.

***This gorgeous antique English paper pieced hexagon quilt
 has a long-lasting story of love through the generations.
Started by Paige's great grandmother using her clothing scraps, then when she passed away, the quilt top was handed around through the family with not much interest in taking the unfinished project on.
That is until Paige, at the age of 16, keen on sewing & creating, embraced the opportunity!
Finishing several years later, Paige commissioned me to do Baptist Fan e2e quilting
 & the Full Quiltmekiwi Binding Services.









Quilt Information:

Pattern - Black Diamond by Kaye England.
Measurements - 92"x 92"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Full Feathers.
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Dictionary - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide - Mocha.




A visitor our garden

Leeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment