Monday, May 10, 2010

spools quilt, quilted.

Hi there, I'm pleased to have my spool quilt all finished now.I love how it turned out, I just did simple quilting as I thought it would make a nice throw for the table, so I wanted to keep it soft. The back is made up largely of a panel I bought when I first started working at The Country Yard , it is a Debbie Mumm one it says:
       being creative, using my heart, my hands, my mind, is an important part of who I am.


A close up of what i did for quilting.
I really like that. Anyway thankyou again to Joan for swapping blocks with me!

4 comments:

  1. Way to go Leeanne, this is gorgeous! Very effective. I like the way you've done the back too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment on my Stash Manicure Post. Your quilts are beautiful. I love this spools one. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the subtlty of the border you've done on this. Great job - congrats on your finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Leeanne! thank you for this wonderful treat! I love how your Spool quilt turned out! I just love that border of yours... What an incentive to keep working on mine...
    :)
    Valentina from Cyprus

    ReplyDelete